The best investment you will ever make.
$200.00! Limited time!
Three convenient ways to meet:Video conferencing. In-person. Phone. Here’s your chance. No excuses. Invest one hour and $200 to improve your business!
I can help you with:
Sales – Operations – Leadership – Marketing – Profits
Business Plans – Customer Service – Employees – Expansion
Franchising – Public Relations – Partnerships – Buying/Selling a Business
Social Media – Negotiations – Time Management – Websites – Growth Plans
One small improvement yields BIG RESULTS!(1 hour session)
***Sorry, you can only order this introductory offer once***
Great gift certificate idea!
(After your purchase you will be directed to schedule your session.)
(Many convenient times to choose from)
- How can I get a website that costs thousands of dollars for much less?
- What’s the best marketing strategy for my business?
- How do I stand-out from the competition?
- Who should be my target market?
- Should I have a niche market?
- How do I track my leads?
- Do I generate enough leads per week to reach my goal?
- What is my conversion rate on leads?
- How do I improve my conversion rate?
- What’s the best customer relation management tool for me?
- Is SEO a viable marketing tool?
- Is social media a viable marketing tool?
- How do I create a marketing plan?
- What is the return on investment on all my marketing initiatives?
- How many marketing strategies should I have?
- Is my marketing message speaking directly to my audience?
- How is my call to action?
- What additional products can you provide to your target market?
- Is your database up to date?
- Should you use strategies and testimonials?
- How do you rate your overall communications to past customers?
- Is my website effective?
- How do I improve my reviews on peer review sites?
- What’s my best unique selling proposition?
- Should video marketing be a part of my marketing strategy?
- How do I decide if hiring a public relations company is a good idea for my business?
- Can I get press coverage for my company by myself?
- How do I increase sales?
- How do I measure sales variables?
- How do I improve the sales cycle?
- How’s our sales system?
- Do we have effective tools to help our sales team?
- When should we have sales meetings?
- What is the best sales tracking technology?
- How can we get the sales department to be more productive?
- Should we have sales scripts?
- What should our sales follow-up program be?
- Should all employees be trained in sales?
- How do I network properly?
- How do I build a referral program?
- What type of affiliate program is best for my business?
- How should I go about doing due diligence, if I’m thinking of buying a particular franchise?
- Should I buy a franchise?
- Is the franchise system worth the royalties?
- How do I negotiate with the franchisor?
- Will I be a good franchisee?
- Should I buy an existing location?
- How do I handle the real estate and location independently from the franchisor?
- How the heck will I ever get through the FDD (franchise disclosure document)?
- Should I trust the franchise salesperson or the franchise broker?
- How do I deal with the personal guarantees?
- What do I need to discover on discovery day?
- Should I franchise my business?
- How do I negotiate with my landlord, vendors, and employees?
- How do I know that I received the best deal possible?
- Can negotiations be a win-win for all parties?
- How do I negotiate with my customers and prospective customers?
- Should I go into business?
- Should I stay in my business?
- How’s my idea?
- How much money do I really need?
- Do I need a business plan?
- Can/will I get financing?
- What do I need to know to increase my odds of succeeding?
- Should I buy a business or start one from scratch?
- Where should I open my business?
- Who can help with the lease and real estate selection?
- Should I have a partner or not?
- What happens if it fails?
- What are my expansion plans?
- How important is the name of my business?
- Am I cut out to be an entrepreneur?
- How important is my support system?
- What is my walk away plan?
- How long do I give my venture? Is it long enough?
- What should my profits be in the industry I pick?
- What are the pitfalls of the selected industry?
- What is the long term and short term outlook of the industry?
- Should I do what I know or do what I love?
- Is my idea good?
- Does my product have a market?
- How to access the competition?
- Do I need to jump in full time?
- How do I get a federal registration for my business?
- Do I need to get a trademark?
- How do I create a business entity (llc, corporation)?
- How can I improve the appearance of my business?
- How can I “under-promise and over-deliver.”?
- How can I quickly resolve customer dissatisfaction and turn the situation positive?
- What’s the best way to enhance the customer experience?
- Should I survey customers to see how we are performing?
- Is my customer service consistent?
- What is a good follow-up policy on issues that arise in customer service?
- How do I hire the best of the best?
- How do I build a formalized hiring system?
- How important is an employee manual?
- What’s some effective ways of keeping employees motivated?
- How should I give employees feedback on their performance?
- Should we have regular staff meetings?
- What should the topics/agenda be at staff meeting?
- How do I resolve employee issues?
- How do I create an atmosphere where employees love coming to work?
- What tools do I need to implement to decrease employee turnover?
- Can outsourcing be right for my company?
- If I was absent from my business for six months, how would I keep it growing?
- Do I need an organizational chart?
- How do I build an effective operations manual?
- How do I identify tasks that can be handled routinely by systems?
- How can I make our systems as easy as possible?
- What do I need to do so I can spend my time working “On” the business instead of “In” it?
- How do I measure gross profit?
- How do I cost of goods at their lowest points?
- Should I discount my product/services?
- Do I need a budget?
- How do I get all my fixed costs at a minimum?
- How do I track equipment costs to ensure the equipment is used in the most efficient way possible?
- How should I track my finance costs to ensure the best possible arrangement?
- How do I find the best accountants to ensure the lowest tax bill?
- Should I be using a payroll company?
- How do I get the best rates for my credit card transactions?
- How do I keep my financial statements current?
- How do I use key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of sales?
- How do I increase the company’s cash flow?
- Do I need to review company liquidity, leverage, efficiency, and profitability on a regular basis?
- What are our company’s values, mission, and culture?
- How do I make employees buy in to our mission?
- How do I get the employees to feel they are part of the team?
- How do I keep all employees accountable?
- Am I a good communicator?
- How do I learn behavioral modalities?
- How do I employ motivational strategies?
- Do I need to set daily, weekly, monthly goals?
- How do I minimize the negative self-talk?
- How do I get quality time with family and friends?
- How do I get finances, retirement plans, insurance and death plans in place?
- What’s the best way for my company to expand?
- Should we hire more people?
- Should we buy similar businesses?
- Should we start an ancillary business?
- How do we build quality partner relationships?
- How do I buy a good business?
- How do I sell my business for the best terms?
- Should I ever sell my business?